Sunday, April 28, 2013

New selection of tiles and other goodies

Here are the new tiles, a 10,000 lbs trailer hitch, some great wax to polish the diamond plate, 50 extra LED light from the factory and my new exterior door lock from Lowes - only $69 a good deal considering the ugly trailer lock is $45 already.

I saw a digital RV Lock for $249 - that would fit the standard RV door lock set.

To make this lock fit I did have to reinforce the 1" plywood , I added another 1" oak plate to the inside to reinforce the door.

The small round lights are LED marker lights, the white bar is a back up light, the red bar is brake & blinker , the small square lights are interior dome lights. The good news is if you follow me - you will go blind if you get to close as I will have double to - 4 times normal lightning.

1 comment:

  1. so what was the price for the lock? over 200 or under 100?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.