Monday, December 10, 2012

My New Lark Trailer Design - first try with Sketchup

             Here we go, this is my first try with what I would like inside the new solar concept trailer, as I get better using the program I will post updated changes. Today  Dec 10, 2012 I mailed the letter to the Lark Factory to see if they can build to this design, with all my future diagrams the design seams pretty easy to understand exactly what I am looking for. The nice part is, if the Lark Factory downloads the free program I can e Mail  them my design directly & they can spin the model around in 360 deg view , making it super easy to understand exactly what my design is. If only all customers are this easy to deal with in what they are looking for.

For those of you who would also like to play with the program here are the links: click below




Get the free version ONLY !!! and Install the Mac version 


Here you can watch video's how to use program : Click below





Click on the picture to get a larger view


Here is the view of the rear cargo door




Nice looking rear gate I liked ,
diamond plate, 7 LED lights & chrome sides and top






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.