Sunday, August 18, 2013

Updated solar wiring part 2

        I ended up drilling holes into the roof as a last resort since the look from the street is much better. I used marine deck seal parts, mostly held down with a larger patch of VHB tape and a second metal plate if additional screws are needed. The wires are still wrapped in some conduit. I felt this made smaller holes and would be more water proof vs the plastic conduit.

The picture from the top is not as pretty however it's invisable from the street.

These are great, they seal the water out for boats on the ocean
i'm sure they will work for me also

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.