Thursday, August 7, 2014

My first 5,000 solar watt daily record output

       This is really surprising and shocking to me, my panels are laying flat on the trailer roof 1,000 watts In panels - reading 4,900 watt or 04.9kwh -output top right side. I'm calling it 5,000 watts because I hade some shading and it took me about 1 hour to trim some tree branches loosing somewhere between 200-300 watts. It's really amazing to get 5 x panel output for flat laying panels in SF Bay area. Generally I was getting about 3 x panel wattage or less in output. Before talking it easy i was getting 1,800 to 2,600 watts in output. This just goes to show what a perfect setup can really produce. Below is the picture from the CC - otherwise to be honest I would need to call myself a liar. Stay tuned for more results as I discover them myself.

These past few days I have pretty much been getting 4.5 to 5 kw from my 1,000 watts in panels. I'm very pleased with the results so far, way beyond my expectations.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.