Saturday, July 23, 2011

I tested the 3 TB hard drive & got ipad 2 this week

         Since I had a little computer issue this week, by clicking something wrong on my VMware fusion program, that left my Mac and PC not talking to each other any more. After some help from my guru , I now have a machine where stuff I make on the PC shows up on the Mac and vice versa.... Well not perfect , but much better then finding nothing on the PC at all.


The 3 TB HD helped me to copy my files off the machine and hopefully soon iMac & PC will be best friends again.


The iPad 2 I thought takes great pictures & video's.  I was able to make my first crappie 5 minute video combined with pictures and video. I am very hopeful when trailer gets done to also make a video for You -Tube posting. Making movies with iMovie on the iPad 2 was a simple as 1 , 2 , 3 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.