Sunday, July 10, 2011

Still waiting for parts to arrive

       While its boring as hell waiting for parts to arrive, I did get in a little shopping for some more Bling !
Here are some pictures of the goodies that I was able to find mostly at Orchard Supply , also known locally as plain old OSH.


I just love the blue LED on these floor lights


Flood lights with blue LED's, you can see they will do a 
super great job highlighting the glass tiles.





Its a kind of metal foil outlet covering material, like gold foil.


Stainless steel stick on wall tiles, this might become my backsplash ?


Its a little expensive at $20 per sq. ft !!


Nice lights, maybe for the exterior door ?


Assortment of small electric parts.


Assortment of small electric parts.


Liquid electric tape.


The newest marine grade electric connectors, not cheap at $5 a box, 
but might come in handy somewhere ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.