Friday, July 8, 2011

Just waiting for more parts to arrive

       Ordering parts seams to take forever. Today I found the new glass tiles at a local Lowes they were in stock and on the shelf. Other stores have them as a special order item. Its always better to get them off the shelf, then they can be returned if something is left over. Lowes has a great selection of special order glass tiles.


Tiles from Lowes



       I am still waiting for my second 36 gallon water tank to arrive, its been 2 weeks now. The wall paper was ordered approx. 1 week ago and should show up soon, maybe Monday or Tuesday ? I also ordered another box of wood flooring for around the bed area, estimated arrival time is July 15th. It seams that while waiting for parts, time goes by slowly.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know you can shorten your long links with AdFly and get dollars from every visitor to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.