Saturday, July 23, 2011

Parts are finally arriving

Hey Hey Boys & Girls


OverTheTop ..........is finally back


My special order stuff has mostly arrived & my wallet is sightly slimmer, but what wouldn't I do for you guys, to throw in some more bling !!  I'm still way below what it would cost for a good used Airstream  
If there is something you feel that I am leaving out, don't be shy and leave me a link to your favorite goodie you would never leave home without.



The final wallpaper selection.




The supper well packed 36 gallon water tank 




They still can't tell a clear cover from a white one...
even on the second time around... who says you can't get
low quality, slow service & high prices from the Good Old USA !!



If its not too hot and to busy at work this coming week , maybe I can get around to installing some of this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.