Saturday, June 29, 2013

Why the weatherman sucks !!

It's getting so desperate hot here in San Jose I was forced to install some foam insulation on top of my trailer roof - so the trailer would not melt !!!

The average temp in June is 75-79 this time of the year , if you don't believe in global warming - please don't read my blog , because your too STUPID !! nothing I do or say can help you !!
You need to watch FOX

Another scam by the incompent weather people is they always report the temp -10 deg of the actual. Now do you wanna believe the news or your own thermomitor ?? All weatherman must be republicans who watch FOX - and report that global warming is a scam , we are really in global cooling phase .... And YES the world is flat too !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.