Tuesday, April 24, 2012

12v outlet & water screen progress

      Well I can report back the $40 drill shown below works supper great and cut the hole smooth as silk. I had a little bit of a "bitch of a time" trying to find my heat gun to install the PEX ? But with 2 try's and a pot of boiling water I was able to jamb the fitting into the pipe, thank god !






12V outlet is installed on the rear
above the license plate light, it will be switched from
the interior so "NO freeloaders are welcome"





With boiling hot water and 2 try's I was able to jam 
the fitting into the 3/4" PEX pipe,
will also use metal band clamp to secure PEX


It was still about 80 outside so I knocked off early

1 comment:

  1. Trailer is coming along nicely. Love all the pics.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.