Sunday, April 22, 2012

Some new little Solar goodies for the road

Never being one afraid to spend good money to try something new, I found these items for sale at the local Lowe's and thought I would give them a try. If your out backpacking or in the boonies this might come in handy. I tried the speakers at the store and they were quiet loud - I was very impressed how well they worked, so I also decided to get the other stuff too. Below are the pictures from the company website, they have many more products, go and check them out.






Charger for battery pack, used with your phone or ipad




The battery pack, used with your phone or ipad



Make warm coffee cup 16oz - to 150 deg.




This is the little speaker box, has its own battery & plays up to 40 hours.
Tested inside store - works great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.