Sunday, September 15, 2013

More progress on Solar trailer today

          Everybody kept complaining it was too hard to get into the trailer so I finally broke down and built a set of wood stairs. I used 2 - 2 x 6" boards and 1- 2 x 8" board, along with $10 box of 3" deck screws, total cost about $35.00. For my next project I installed 3 sheets of 3/8" plywood for the walls and one layer 1/8" oak finish paneling along with 2 cabinets. Below is also a picture of the 180,000 Btu propane water heater. Little by little we we getting there, soon maybe a little test run to the beach.




The new stairs


The inside is getting tighter & tighter


The electric panel / cabinet 


 The water heater installed next to the shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.