Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The insulation is coming along in the messy workshop



         Here we go 3" thick blue board Dow Corning walls. Then covered with a 3/8" layer plywood and finally a 1/8" layer of oak to give a nice finish look. If I keep working at this pace 3 hours per day, surely in one year I'll get done. The completed walls are now almost 3 3/4" thick - its a lot of fun drilling through them. The wires hanging down all over the place are from the solar panels. Slowly I'm also installing the cabinets - still coming is the water heater & the inverter. I'm doing the insulation first as in the next few days as it should hit 95+ again and I wanna see how well it works.




Left side , 2 layers & no cabinets yet


Right side first layer


left side with cabinets



Right side 2nd layer , no cabinets yet

1 comment:

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.