Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cabinets are coming soon

          First I just need to figure out how to install the 4 large solar panels on the roof, as that needs to be done first. Here is my selection for the cabinets, from Kingway Cabinets in San Jose California. They are right across the street from Fry's on Brokaw off of the HWY 17 - 101 interchange. They have really really great quality stuff, at very reasonable prices and their stock cabinets will arrive in 3 - 5 days. So how can you beat great price, quality cabinets and fast service ? Here are the samples of what I have in mind so far.



If you want friendly service, great prices, great cabinets 
& counter tops, go to Kingway Cabinet Outlet.


Here is the trailer lay out that I am thinking of ?
Maybe there will be some more cabinets in the rear section also ?
I am still thinking about that.


Here is the style and color that I like :-))


Where can you get a lazy Susan in a cheap, off the lot camping trailer ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.