Friday, April 15, 2011

More stuff coming

Today I was shopping for screws to mount the solar panel & some other 12 volt goodies, as I am not a wizard with 12 volt wiring. I found my 4" stainless screws and special nuts to mount the solar panels on the roof. Here is the other stuff I found and purchased today. 


The first is a 12 volt - 4" fan to move the air around 
for my interior a/c unit that I will install under the bed, inside an enclosed box.
This fan will vent hot air out through the floor


This is a nice interior 360 deg fan to mount on the wall and it takes up little space.
Can be set to run for 2-6 hours.


The circuit panel for the 12 volt items like the fan & water pump etc.


A book to help explain 12 volt DC wiring methods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.