Thursday, April 7, 2011

Water heater almost done

          I finished the cabinet, installed the water heater & the cabinet with stainless steel bolts through the metal trailer ribs. Now all that is left, is the top cover plate to keep the water out and to let the heater vent when it is being used. Also of course I need to connect the gas - propane tanks and water lines. Maybe this weekend I will get done with the interior insulation. I have decided to try and install 1.5" ridged foam to the walls, floor and ceilings. My motto is that you can never install too much Insulation. That would bring the insulation to R7.5 to R-9. Once that is done then I will need 90+ deg weather to test the insulation package.


Water heater cover panel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.