Sunday, January 22, 2012

Doing the lords work this Sunday Part 2

First we took out the old soil, then we installed a new sloped bottom   ( which was missing ) this will allow the excess water to drain out, through 4 - 6 weep holes. Next we will install water proofing, then more drainage rock and finally the planter soil, sprinklers and new plants. We are now about 50% done. so far this project is 2 x as big as the second planter box was added at the last minute & we are using 4 x more materials due to the missing bottom,  2,000+ pounds in concrete materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.