Friday, January 6, 2012

Link to Air Dictate program for the Mac and iPhone

Here is the program for your iPhone, you can download it from itunes or read about it at this link.

http://techcrunch.com/2011/12/22/avatrons-air-dictate-app-makes-siri-take-notes-on-your-mac/


Here is the 2nd link you needs to install the free client onto your Mac
Remember you need 10.6.8 mac software.



This program alone is so good 
it will make you want to follow my blog 
for the next 10,000 years. 

Update 2-5-12 !!!

I discovered it also types in other languages if the keyboard for those languages is selected 
and installed. I will do a separate post latter

I also believe it will work with the iPad and the iPad 2 as long as you have the upgrade 5.0 operating software. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.