Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The glass tile counter tops

       I made a little progress on the glass top counter tops, same design as the kitchen / shower area. I will put some edge trim around all the counter tops latter. The small section of the counter top is removable, so that one can access the batteries inside the cabinet. Here is a picture of the DCS grill again , hope this one looks better ? I also can't say enough about the white roof, today is was 88 outside and temp inside the trailer at 4 pm was lower then outside.



The 2nd counter top is removable & has a hole in the back for 
the battery wires to go into a cabinet or something


I hope this is a better view of the DCS grill,
its the first thing you see when you come in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.