Thursday, December 1, 2011

One $$ per watt solar - JACKPOT !!





German panels, "Made in Germany" the add says a little scratch & dent stuff, ONE DOLLAR PER WATT !!!!


Don't know how I can go broke at that price ? I may use some on the trailer or also at home as I have a almost flat garage roof, lets see what comes. Total with trucking freight $385 is $275 per panel delivered, or $1.17 per watt. Now I just need to keep my eyes wide open for the other goodies. I have done business with this company in the past and their products are good, just the tech help is a little lacking as my needs are different then the normal homeowner.


I have seen homeowners, that when their system is all done, they are spending about $2k per panel..... JUST INSANE !!


The special tape also arrived from my last blog post, now I just need to pray for some free time and warmer weather, so i can get busy again.....




Maybe I need to change name to 
OverTheTopSolarCargoTrailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts, I am always looking for new ideas.